What do I get when I join?
- Access to the over 120 business and individual members for the calendar year 2016, including our anchor organizations.
- Participation in Alliance WeVue online members-only mobile application bringing businesses together through the power of crowdsourced, digital storytelling.
- Invitations to monthly Alliance General Membership TEC (Transforming, Enriching & Connecting) Coffees.
- Opportunities to serve on Tampa Innovation Alliance Committees to be established in the spring of 2016
- Help in shaping the legislative priorities for the area by advocating with the Alliance to the City of Tampa, Temple Terrace, Hillsborough County, state and federal government
- Assistance with your new or expansion development projects by allowing our staff to facilitate your efforts.
When do we get together?
We meet monthly on Friday morning for coffee with our members: we call them TEC Coffees (that’s….Transforming, Enriching & Connecting), allowing for member networking, discussing Alliance priorities and eliciting open discussion regarding issues facing the citizens and businesses.
We also host signature events you won’t want to miss in 2016:
January 26 – Transportation Whiteboarding event (Presented with CUTR) February 23 – DaVinci & Michaelango: The Titans Exhibit – Private Alliance reception (in partnership with Tampa Bay Businesses for Culture & the Arts), University Mall April 21 & 22 – Transportation Conversations with author, Sam Schwartz – Sam Schwartz Engineering (presented with the Tampa Economic Development Corporation) June 3 – 6 – CodaPalooza Tampa Bay (Sponsored by Peak 10 & with data support from Hillsborough County) to develop viable solutions for homelessness in Tampa Bay
- October 26 – Tampa Innovation Alliance Innovation Gathering at University Mall
The Alliance also holds industry-specific workshops focusing on the real estate development, bio-tech, medical, and educational fields to garner an understanding of the challenges these communities face in the Alliance area.