What do I get when I join?
- Access to the over 225 business and individual members for the calendar year 2017, including our anchor organizations.
- Participation in Alliance Wevue online members-only mobile application bringing businesses together through the power of crowdsourced, digital storytelling.
- Invitations to monthly Alliance General Membership TEC (Transforming, Enriching & Connecting) Coffees at the Coffee House in University Mall and newly-added Members Only Happy Hours held monthly at restaurants around the Alliance area.
- Opportunities to serve on Tampa Innovation Alliance Committees, including Member Communications, Development Funding and Community Engagement
- Help in shaping the legislative priorities for the area by advocating with the Alliance to the City of Tampa, Temple Terrace, Hillsborough County, state and federal government
- Assistance with your new or expansion development projects by allowing our staff to facilitate your efforts.
We also host signature events you won’t want to miss in 2017:
- TechHire Conversations – Continuation of TechHire meetings (began 12/15/16) to rally business, employees and recent graduates to create vibrant growth in TECH hiring process
- Spring – Details to follow about Spring Event with featured speaker
- Throughout the Year – Alliance sponsored events such as the Hackathon and ROBITICON
- Fall – Tampa Innovation Alliance Innovation Gathering at University Mall
The Alliance also holds industry-specific workshops focusing on the real estate development, bio-tech, medical, and educational fields to garner an understanding of the challenges these communities face in the Alliance area.